支援asf、asx、avi、dat、m3u、mov、mp2、mp3、mpa、mpe、mpg、mpv、ra、ram、vob、wav、wm、wma、wmv影音格式。 注意：若您要播放 DVD 的話，必須配備有 DVD 光碟機、DVD 播放軟體(如：PowerDVD)或是 DVD 編碼工具。
FREE MAX/STEAM Feature Description
- ? Media Library JukeBox mode meta-data scraping for Movie/TV/Music posters, backdrops, still images, title, description, genre, cast and more!
- ? Media Library YouTube (Channels/Searches/Trends) integration.
- ? Media Library RSS feed reader.
- ? Media Library icons displaying the media format, video codec, video resolution, audio codec and audio channels.
- ? Download subtitles through 'OpenSubtitles.org'.
- ? Use XBOX 360 and compatible controllers as remote control with custom, user-assigned functionality.
- ? Customizable actions when clicking 'Hot' screen corners (function/extended function/execute app).
- ? Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
- ? Automation user-selected action when connecting/disconnecting an additional monitor.
- ? Automation user-selected action when detaching/attaching a "2 in 1" laptop's display.
- ? Automation user-selected action when switching between tablet and mouse modes (win10).
- ? Thumbnail preview when hovering with the mouse cursor over the timeline.
- ? Fullscreen media center navigation Password protected categories.
- ? Customizable Mouse Gestures.
- ? Display chapters/bookmarks position directly on the timeline.
- ? Media Scheduler with remote TCP/IP network based programming support.
- ? Automatically restore the previously active subtitle track on replay.
- ? Automatically restore the previously active audio track on replay.
- ? Use Direct3D PixelShaders to enhance videos with macros to easily switch between shader script presets.
- ? Use DirectShow filters directly from DLLs (without registering with OS).
- ? Remotely create and manage playlists without affecting current playback.
- ? Create Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- ? GuardDog (Auto-Restart if the player locks up).
- ? Scene-Cut Interface (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- ? Video Wall (Span Videos across multiple monitors using the EVR Renderer).
- ? Non-Linear 16:9/4:3 video scaling using EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer).
- ? Support for Local Configuration file (easily run different configurations/instances on the same PC).
- ? Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns).
- ? Auto-Execute external programs Running/Closing the player.
- ? Extended Command Lines "/x", "/y", "/w", "/h", "/nCols", "/nRows", "/Col", "/Row".
- ? Extended Command Lines "/browse", "/func", "/exfunc", "/config", "/multinst", "/seek".
- ? Extended Command Lines "/datapath", "/winname", "/connecttcp", "/sharepath".
- ? HTML Interactivity.
- ? Flash Interactivity.
- ? QuickTime Interactivity.
- ? Copy current play position to the clipboard.
- ? Fullscreen media center navigation interface with easy to use controls for both Home Theater PCs (HTPC) and Tablets (or other touch devices).
- ? Fullscreen media center navigation thumbnail view with kinetic smooth scrolling and customizable content-based layout.
- ? Advanced Smart Play controls (Create your own Smart Play profiles, select & configure custom decoders for each media format).
- ? Fullscreen media center navigation Safe Mode (hide dangerous functions from inexperienced users).
- ? Fullscreen media center navigation custom background images.
- ? Real-Time manual audio re-synchronization with optional initial synchronization value.
- ? Communication & Control API (TCP/IP, WinAPI's SendMessage or COM), supported by many 3rd party applications.
- ? Windows Media (WMV/WMA) DRM Support.
- ? Playlist Power Manager (enhanced search/playlist manipulation).
- ? Control Zoom Player through a Web Interface (web remote).
- ? Audio Visualizations (Sonique, Windows Media Player plugin support).
- ? Mouse Wheel Tilt (left/right) support with selectable functions (Windows VISTA or newer).
- ? Custom mouse click & scroll functions.
- ? Password protected options dialog, preventing other people using the computer from modifying your configuration.
- ? Blank Secondary Monitors (when switching to fullscreen or by calling a function).
- ? Automatic Audio and Subtitle media file stream selection.
- ? Play History (Remember Date, Audio/Subtitle Track, Restore previous playback position and more).
- ? Automatically restore volume level on replay with video files.
- ? Automatically restore volume level on replay with audio files.
- ? Share play history on a network path to resume playback from different machines.
- ? Lock the On Screen Display to a region of the screen.
- ? Auto-Execute external programs when a PAL/NTSC DVD disc is detected (prior to playing) and when the DVD playback is stopped.
- ? Map network paths into the File Browsing Media Center navigation interface.
- ? DVD Password Protected Parental Control.
- ? DVD Trailers interface allowing you to play trailers prior to starting the movie.
- ? Automatic Aspect Ratio, Video Size and Blanking depending on the DVD type (Fullscreen, Letterbox or Anamorphic).
- ? Reload & Replay media files as they are being saved.
- ? Closed Captions Support in Media Files.
- ? Use any DirectShow filter as a custom Video Renderer.
- ? Customize the functions assigned to keyboard navigation (up/down/left/right/enter & space keys).
- ? Override the playlist editor's font with custom fonts.
- ? Pattern Calibration System with White Wash Anti Burn-in mode.
- ? Enhanced Screen Saver controls (Computer generated backgrounds, image slideshows and power saving modes).
- ? Integrated eMule/uTorrent/qBittorrent file tracker (track download progress within the fullscreen navigation interfaces).
- ? Customize the background image visible when nothing is playing.
- ? Customize the background image used when playing audio when no folder image exists.
- ? Add custom functions to the Task-Bar right-click menu (Windows 7 or better).
- ? Extended Command Lines "/lockfs", "/tcp".
- ? Create Contact Sheet (Thumbnail index).
- ? Multiple Customizable Context Menus with extensive support for both DVD and Media modes.
? ? No bloat, intuitive interface with a user-friendly design.
? ? Skins for every resolution, including 4K screens.
? ? Install Center application, capable of detecting and securely installing up-to-date decoders, missing system components and language packs to improve stability and versatility.
? ? Support for legacy and cutting-edge Video Rendering technologies (Overlay, VMR7, VMR9, EVR, Haali, MadVR).
? ? Windows 7 (or better) Task-Bar position coloring.
? ? Windows 7 (or better) controls on the preview thumbnail (Mute, Play/Pause, Next/Previous Track).
? ? 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
? ? DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
? ? Quickly jump between multiple saved positions using media Chapters (or DVD Bookmarks).
? ? Go-To Interface to quickly and accurately seek into any position within a media file.
? ? Automatically Extract & Play Archived (zip/rar/7z/etc) content.
? ? Video Post-Processing (DeInterlacing, Sharpening, etc).
? ? Play incomplete AVI files.
? ? Play files locked by third party programs.
? ? Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
? ? Automatically play multi-part media files, including GoPro sequences.
? ? AB-Repeat (Repeat a section of the playing media in a loop).
? ? Choose from Multiple DVD Audio & Video decoders for improved compatibility and reliability.
? ? Smart DVD Bookmarking tool, including auto-loading bookmarks.
? ? Auto-Remember DVD position per-disc (each DVD's position saved separately).
? ? Multiple DVD play speeds with adjustable speed values.
? ? Preferred DVD language selection (Audio, Video, Subtitle and DVD Menus).
? ? Auto-Save definition file per-disc (remember Aspect Ratio Video Position, Color Values, etc).
? ? External DVD Subtitle Support (Use subtitles from an external file).
? ? Temporarily disable Auto-Play to prevent other programs from popping up when a DVD disc is inserted.
? ? DVD, Media, Audio and Media Center navigation skins.
? ? Advanced media format support (multiple language tracks, subtitles and chaptering in AVI, OGM, MKV and more).
? ? High resolution subtitle rendering on low resolution video using xySubFilter and MadVR.
? ? Integration with Windows VISTA's Media Library folders (auto-mapped to Zoom Player's media library).
? ? Start player window locked to Fullscreen mode (Hide the fact that your computer is your media center back-end).
? ? DXVA (hardware assisted) decoding with H.264 and VC1 video formats.
? ? Integrated image viewer (JPG/PNG/BMP) with Zoom, Panning and image-rotation functionality.
? ? High Quality Icon library containing extension-specific system icons (used when the Player is associated with a file format).
? ? Mouse Gestures.
? ? Automatically load and display embedded/external background images when playing audio files (APE/FLAC/ID3/etc).
? ? Fullscreen Virtual Keyboard (used for renaming files from the fullscreen interfaces and elsewhere where appropriate).
? ? Extensive Playlist support ZPL/B4S/M3U/WPL (including native Unicode and UTF8 file names).
? ? Smart Play support (Faster loading files, no decoder conflicts and smoother playback on less powerful computers).
? ? Microsoft 'MMS' Audio/Video Streaming.
? ? Multi-Format video streaming of media files or live streams over HTTP.
? ? SHOUTcast Radio streaming
? ? Definition system which saves and restores information on the playing media (Aspect Ratio/Color Values/etc).
? ? Easy access to popular filter interfaces such as XVID/H.264 dialogs, DirectVobSub language selection, etc.
? ? Fast Play support for most media formats (as long as your CPU can handle the extra load).
? ? Fast Forward and Rewind support with all media formats.
? ? User-Specified accelerated list scrolling speed (for large playlists and other content).
? ? Quick 'starting with' or 'containing' keyboard searches of large lists.
? ? Enhanced 'On Playlist Complete' setting, allowing control over what actions are taken when playback ends.
? ? Auto-Aspect ratio compensation for badly encoded 16:9 (widescreen) and 4:3 (fullscreen) content
? ? Manual-Aspect ratio adjustment
? ? ID3, APE, FLAC and WMA Tag information visualization.
? ? Virtual meta-data editor for both Audio and Video media files.
? ? 4 Level Zoom-In Toggle (16.6%, 13.3%, 50%, 100%).
? ? Windows Media Format 9 High Resolution Multi-Channel Audio Rendering.
? ? Auto-Play Media CD/USB/External drives.
? ? Bicubic, smooth scaled image slideshows.
? ? Easily associate any file format, including an icon navigation interface that allows you to easily decide which icon is used.
? ? Play random trailers before or after your Movies.
? ? Multilingual (Translated into multiple languages) with Unicode 16bit Character support.
? ? Basic and Advanced options dialog, making Zoom Player easy for new users while giving ultimate flexibility to power users.
? ? Mute audio while seeking.
? ? Automatic Skin-Mode Switching depending on type of content played (DVD/Media/Audio).
? ? Dynamic skinning engine with full support for color-tinting.
? ? Powerful Aspect Ratio controls, including support for non square pixels (Pixel Aspect Ratio), manual Fit-To-Specified-Area Aspect Ratio, Anamorphic Aspect Ratio and even a Custom user-specified ratio.
? ? Easy control of Video Size and Positioning while in fullscreen, allowing you to position the video anywhere and at any size on screen.
? ? Fully keyboard mapped features and dialogs, covering every function used by the player (useful with Remote Control, keyboard devices and HTPC systems).
? ? Programmable keyboard editor, including support for chaining multiple functions to one key and Global Hot-Keys (keys that work even when the player is not focused).
? ? Advanced mouse controls with customizable functions, including a wide array of mouse-wheel supported features (extremely useful with HTPC systems).
? ? Custom Video Position, Aspect Ratios, Color Control and Image Blanking presets.
? ? Dynamic Control Bar, providing easy navigation while in full screen mode, complete with user-selected on-bar functions.
? ? Detachable Control Bar, allowing you to easily control player functionality from a secondary monitor.
? ? 4xSpeed seeking (short/medium/long/very long) with customizable speeds for quickly seeking forward/backward within the playing media.
? ? Extensive command line support.
? ? Override the system-default Audio Output device and assign output to any other audio device on the system.
? ? User specified registry location, supporting multiple running copies of the player using different configuration profiles.
? ? Web URL Navigation system, allowing you to associate DVD and Media files with a URL or local information file.
? ? Fully Multi-Monitor compliant with powerful multi-monitor features.
? ? Multiple Skin-Modes within a single skin (default/small/minmalistic/frame-only/etc).
? ? Docking user interface elements to Window Borders and Advanced Magnetic Docking capabilities.
? ? Translucent user interface (Requires Windows Vista or newer with the Aero interface enabled).
? ? DVB Support using DCoder's DC-DVB filter, including tuning and time shifting.
? ? Change screen resolution when going into fullscreen and restore when leaving fullscreen.
? ? Screenshot support in JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
? ? LIRC Remote Control support.
? ? Shortcut File Parsing for easy redirection of DVD and Media content from a centralized location.
? ? Blanking feature used to cover up non-black area of encoded Video (useful when playing widescreen DVDs or badly encoded media files).
? ? Girder Command file export for maximum control through a remote device and System Automation.
? ? Full support for GraphEdit ".GRF" files.
? ? Backward (Windows 98) and Forward compatible with all versions of windows running on Intel processors.